FINAL FOUR MATCHUPS-INFO, INSIGHTS, STATS & TRENDS...ALSO MY ADDRESS TO THE RX MEMBERS...INSIDE!

Search

Banned
Tokens
Aloha Gang. I just thought I share with you ALL an opinion. Not really worth much, as I really dont like to lay this much on favorite in a Championship game. But here are some Offensive stats from the previous games for both teams and alittle facts that I picked up from another source which I felt you might enjoy knowing. Just simple stuff nothing extravangant. Hope it is useful to you in some way. If not then fvck it.
icon_biggrin.gif
Also, I reposted my address about this issue concerning me again as it was moved to location UNKNOWN to many, and it should be that way, as nothing good can come from that place at ALL. So as to CONTRIBUTE here to this CBB FORUM here is MY CONTRIBUTION along with MY ADDRESSS to mainly my friends and supports and as well my fvck head critics, who you may see by their comments in this thread or in others. JEALOUSY IS A WEAKNESS, BUT IT IS A FUNNY THING!
icon_rolleyes.gif

*Rutgers relies on their Outside shooting as their primary means to score.

-Michigan has been defending the ARC very well in their last 5 games ONLY allowing 29.8% from downtown.
-You have to expect Michigan to have a plan to defend the 3pt shooting of Rutgers and play solid around the perimeter.

-Michigan Simply in my opinion has the better talent of athletes and quality backup players.

*Rutgers will be playing in an atmoshpere like its another home game for them as this game is being played close to home.

*Rutgers is 15-12 in the NIT Tourney, with 13 appearances in the Title game.

-Michigan is 14-5 in the NIT Tourney, making 8 appearances in the Title game.

-Michigan has beaten Rutgers 4 of 4 times they met. The last time was in Ann Arbor in 1984 winning 93-77.

*Rutgers got to this game on the back of their Star Freshman Quincy Douby who drained 35pts, 6 of them from 3pt land, only missing 1 attempt.

*Rutgers also shot 41.5% from the field vs Iowa ST.

*Rutgers ONLY shot 23% from 3pt land making 7 of 23 attempts from downtown.

*Rutgers shot 79% from the FT line sinking 23 of 29 attempts at the Charity Stripe.

-Michigan shot 52.7% from the field vs Oregon.

-Michigan shot 47% from 3pt land, hitting 9 of 19 from behind the ARC.

-Michigan shot a POOR 11 of 21 from the FT line which was just 52%.

-Michigan has had at least 4 players score in DD's in 25 games this year.

-Michigan have also grabbed more boards then their opponents in 25 games this season.
-In games where Michigan has dominated the boards, they are 19-6 SU.

*-*Ok Gang, I like the fact that Michigan is surging right now, but Rutgers will have a definate home crowd in their favor. I do not though like to lay this much in a Championship game, but seeing as this is just an opinion, which is like an Asshole, as everyone has one. I am just going to give mine. It is by no means a rated play of any sort. So please take it FWIW, and dont get out of hand the MAIN EVENT is coming up shortly and as well FOOTBALL BABY! There is more opportunities ahead for us to Profit from Gang, so hold tight.

Opinions: Michigan -5 (WINNER)

Opinions: Michigan/Rutgers OVER 135.5

**Good Luck and Aloha CC.
1036316054.gif

[This message was edited by Co-Captain on April 02, 2004 at 05:25 AM.]

Banned
Tokens
Aloha Gang. First off, I hope you All are in good spirits and health. The following is a response to All the stupid comments an assumptions made by some others here that pertain to me. I didnt have to write this, but I felt that I have alot of friends and I respect alot of fellow cappers here, so this was the least I could do to end this dumbshit assumptions about me once and for ALL. Also, it was done so that this forum can be use for what it is intended to be used for and that is to help everyone be WINNERS. Good luck today to All in the NIT Championship Games. Aloha and thanks for your time. Co-Captain.

Banned
Tokens
Aloha Gang,

WOW! You say something out of simple frustration, and it gets taken the fvck way out of proportion. Well, because inquiring minds want to know what the deal is with Co-Captain, and because a lot of fvck heads out there who are simply just JEALOUS BITCHES who want to keep showing their ignorance when it comes to me, I thought I would inform my friends and then at the same time educate those misinformed as well.

First, as far as the EMAILS are concerned. That ALL came about because the RX went down several times on VERY important betting days. Many here were looking all over the net trying to see where else I posted my plays and writeups. I was also pretty upset as I put together my writeups, which does take several hours to do, only to find out that I couldn't post it for you ALL. I also posted my plays at several other places that were not affected, but only a few knew this. So, just in the event of something like this happening again and to alleviate ALL the crying about this place going down, I decided to try to help people who wanted my plays out by giving them an address to contact me. I have never before asked or listed an EMAIL address before. Why? Because I never had a need to. Plus, now that people do have my address, I can only say that I still do not solicit it, even though many want to believe that I have been doing this. I have only so many hours in one day. And do you know how many Emails I am getting each day from three sites, which include men, women, cappers, books, bookies, services, husbands and wives, other sports forums, etc.? I, of course, answered and gave them ALL this site at the RX, which I stated was my home base forum btw, where my plays could most often be found and nothing else.

Now these other sites were just set up by me late in the season, and I am yet to decide if I am going to remain with them or not. Still, the Email address was set up for that purpose, and that purpose ONLY. I think that I stated this as well at the bottom of my post during this uncertainty with the DOS attacks. It wasn't until SportSavants helped me out and informed me that I could put it at the bottom of my thread in the location area. So I did, and it has been there ever since.

Now as for turning tout. What a JOKE! A tout I am not. All I try to do is work hard and share with ALL everything I know and then some freely. Whether you agree with it or not is not an issue. In fact, the issue is the fact that I wanted to share with everyone another point of view, another opinion, another angle, etc...that no tout or service ever does. All of this was done so that you ALL may have yet another thing to look at, which could help you in deciding whether to play Team A or Team B. I have never told anyone how to bet or what to bet, except maybe when it came to my GOY's as these guys I put my ASS on the line to back up because it is the BEST opportunity for ALL of US to make Big $$$ on. Other than that, my value ratings that I placed on the games were the farthest I went in telling you which games were better, in my view, then others. That was it. The rest and the ultimate decision were completely left up to you to decide.

As far as records are concerned, well, I never kept any records if you ALL can recall. For me, my information and insight that I shared, to me, were of more value than my record. Plus, I usually go by what is in my accounts and not by records. Also, I simply kept a daily and weekly update for everyone. But because so many people were making it an issue, i.e., Exposer. I decided what the Hell. If this is more important than the information and insights I was sharing, then so be it. And I made it a point to make sure I showed them Wins and Losses very clearly and as often as I could. Irritating, I know, but gotta keep everyone happy. Funny thing is now when I do it, some people here are sick of it and saying that I am patting myself on my back and egotistical. I bet these were the same people who requested it in the first place. You people wanted it, so now you got it, and now you have to live with what you wanted. Funny isn't it. I am egotistical for posting my record. No, I dont think so. I am just very proud of my accomplishments, which also helped a lot of other people. And I am very happy because of it. With me Gang, trust me when I say, I have no need to be praised, patted on the back, or looked upon as the Best. What I need and want is to try to give back to others as they have so generously given to me. Why? Because all those things do nothing for me. It doesn't make me happy or sad, rich or poor, or even better looking, LOL. All those FEELINGS dealing with me can only come from me and no one else. People, what you see and hear is straight up talk and direct talk. Fvck, I have nothing to gain by hiding behind any type of fascade or games. I do not have the energy or time to play games. Games are for insecure, jealous, spiteful people who are mad at the World because others are succeeding or have something that they want. Please, I have always stated that I believe that there is enough $$$ or whatever to go around for ALL of US to benefit from. I am straight forward as they come. No hype, no bs. But I've learned that in this World, there are many who cannot handle this type of personality and straightforwardness. So, I try to make adjustments to find balance in myself, encompassing some good and some not so good. Still working on the swearing part though, LOL. To me, in this World and in Life, balance is Key. Still, in order to survive you have to keep a sense of humor and I think I have shown it a lot in my threads.LOL limpy. I still laugh sometimes when I go back to re-read them.

Ok, now with that shit hopefully out of the way, I will address this issue. Well honestly I have never had any plan on going tout, as you call it, or become a service as we call it here in Hawaii. Nope, all I wanted to do was WIN money handicapping sports games, and hopefully get honest, unbias feedback from others here who read my reasonings for my plays, all in hopes of being the best I could possibly be. But in the process, I became addicted to helping others win and become happy somehow with what I was sharing with them. It made me feel good to do this for others, and it made me more addicted to wanting to feel good about helping others out. I think that is why I am on here so constantly. That is why my writeups are so long and extensive. That is why I try to provide you ALL with everything I have and then some. It just gave me a good feeling to be able to do this, and judging by the responses I got, I think there are many that appreciated what I was providing. You don't know how good it feels to hear that I helped someone out of a Big hole or that I was able to help another pay for a trip they were planning to take, etc.

Still, in the process of doing this, not only did other people take notice and were appreciative because my honest hard work was paying off for others. But, businesses, services, syndicates, other sports forums as well were also becoming interested in the value I was providing to others. Thus, I have been contacted by several companies, including Smokey, to be a part of their team that provides people with my selections. But Smokey, like I said, is not the only one contacting me. I already do this for a handful of my father's friends who are heavy gamblers who are too busy to do the capping themselves and do not trust Touts or Services, but they trust me. For them, I do this work, and get paid if they win. If they lose, then I don't most times. It's all cool though as I am doing it already and have nothing to lose. But they like it because they know that I will play it for one, and they know they can trust in my honest hard work. Now, I am very generous and honest with my time, information and efforts as I can be with others. But, I am not a Dummy either. When someone is offering me an opportunity, or at least a chance to get paid for doing something that I already like and am doing. Can you blame me for not at least looking at the offer. I mean, think about it, if you were a lawyer defending people for free (pro bono), had all the credibility and experience to do the job, and some Big Law Firm took notice of you and wanted you to join their company and team. Wouldn't you take alook at this opportunity? How about this example where you are an athlete playing ball for a semi pro team getting paid nothing only to be recognized for your hard work and value by a Professional team that would like you to join them. Wouldn't you take a serious look at it? Of course you would. Well, that is what I am doing right now.

But, and here is the Big But, I aint going into business to NOW start ripping people off. FVCK THAT! AND FVCK YOU, if that is what your thinking I will be doing. Let me share with you a personal short story. There once was a younger, stupider Co-Captain, who was fvcked up the ass by these guys and lost Big money paying for these rip-off artist. Fvck them ASSHOLES. I dispise those pricks, Guaranteed Picks, Wayne Root, Rockys, Bullseye, Jim Fiest, Jane Lee, etc...and many more that I use many, many moons ago. If you actually believe that I want to be associated with this bunch of fvck heads assholes. You can forget that shit. Gang, if you don't know me by now, I live in Hawaii. Now in Hawaii, we have just one service operating here year round. How can this happen? Cause they are honest and legit. Honesty and legitimacy is the ONLY way that you as a business is ever going to survive here in Hawaii. We no longer have any newspapers at all in Hawaii that have sports betting ads for services. They were ALL exposed a while back and no longer can advertise here. Some people here in Hawaii know who I am. Also, some here on the many forums know that I am from Hawaii. Do you actually think I could do business here and survive if I were to scam people? Shit, the dam Crips and Bloods, as well as the Mafia and Yakuza, couldn't run their scams and trips here in Hawaii. So I have no doubt that even if I wanted to rip people off, WHICH I DO NOT, I wouldn't stand a chance here or anywhere, as I am sure other Hawaiian's would definitely be telling you if I was involved in doing something like that. Just like I am telling you that Rocky's Winner Circle was a tout scam business that operated here in Hawaii, which got booted real fast, or should I say fled to Montana really fast.

Still, I know that some jealous people will start false rumors about the Co-Captain, but that should be expected anywhere. But they still cannot and will not change a person's true motives. Like I am trying to say, whether I chose to take a offer or not or do it myself, you can be assured that I will be the same Co-Captain as I have proven to be here at the RX. And that is one who will be informative, honest, insightful, outside the box thinker, direct, stupid at times, crazy, funny, sensitive at times to stupid comments and questions, compassionate, confronting, a little, just a little, whinning, some drama, sometimes a dickhead, nice guy, fun guy, happy guy, horny guy, hungover guy, limp noodle guy, congratulatory guy, very supportive guy, and of course Homer guy .LOL I don't make promises, if know there is a chance that I can't keep it, especially in this game where after you cap it , it is out of your hands now and in to the hands of the players themselves. I don't try to hype things up with using LOCK, Can't Lose, Bet the House, etc.. You know, all them misleading and very motivating type of Horse Shit. I think I only twice said to "Pound It", and they were in regards to my ONLY two GOY Plays one in CFB, and one in CBB, that were both Big Blowouts. Beside this, anything can happen and as we ALL know, what can happen will happen. So I ain't no Dummy who will set my ass up for a fall at all. Believe That. Nope, all you get is like I mentioned a person who is hard working , and who feels good about helping others.

Remember, I don't need to charge people to be successful at this game. I have proven that I have been able to be successful with or without anyone. However, just because I can cap out winners doesn't mean that I shouldn't get compensated for it. Also, there is nothing wrong that I see in taking compensation for my hard work either. What is wrong in getting paid something for my honest hard work that I provide to you ALL? Someone, please explain to me how this is WRONG if I decided to do this. In Hawaii we have this thing called "Balato", something that is given to someone who has helped them out some way. I only had two people offer to send me something because of the money I helped them make. Now a business wants me to be a part of their company and it seems like everyone is getting all worked up over it. Hey, someone has recognized my ability and is willing to compensate me for it. What is wrong with that? I say nothing at All.

Most of you people here who are on these free forums who do not post plays, will be the very ones who will be bashing me if I do decide to go into business for myself. Why?.... Because you may feel that I owe you something. Well, let me say this to you folks. I don't owe you ANYTHING! What you got, came from my HEART, but I don't owe you. Now, there will be posters(cappers) here who will bash me as well. Well, I wonder WHY? I am not and never will scam people, so WHY BASH. WHY NOT CONGRATULATE ME FOR THE OPPORTUNITY. Well, I think that I have proven and earned it. Whether I accept it or not is not the issue. I think the bashing will come about simply from Jealousy because they want what someone else has, or else WHY do it? The bashing from posters will come about because they simply think that I owe them something. Why do you care what I chose to do, if and when I chose to do it?

Gang, I am taking the time off to decide what my options are at this time. Like I mentioned, a few services have been contacting me to join their group of handicappers. All I know is that whatever I decide to do, it won't be with any questionable or scamdicapping group of FVCKHEADS. I can't deal with that, and I am sorry for any of you who believe that this is what Co-Captain will become. FVCK THAT, FOR THE LAST TIME! I will also still continue to be active here as long as you guys and the owners want me to be. I will still post some of my plays, but I never posted all of them anyway. I will still try to post my insights, info, and FYI's, angles, especially on Hawaii will still be given out here.

For those who think that I will lose because I may do this, as it was said that it always happens. Well, like I said earlier, I have been capping games for a bunch of my fathers friends for a number of years and I have yet to get them to STOP calling and making sure that I give them my plays before the game goes off. All I try and will continue to do is pick WINNERS for others to enjoy. Nothing more and nothing less, as it is hard enough doing just that one thing.

So, in conclusion, everyone you got my side to this whole issue that was Stupidly brought up and made an issue of. But I am glad that I at least was able to give my side of it all. Thats all I can say in regards to this. If you have questions of some uncertainty, then ask I always answer an intelligent question that someone ask, because they needed information, clarification, or because I caused confusion, as honestly as I can. Therefore, I will leave it ALL up to you to make up your minds as to what you think and feel, but do remember, its an opportunity for me and I am not taking away anything from anyone, because I owe nothing to no one. Jealousy and hatred will appear in many forms, but I again really wonder WHY? And I really wonder how that will benefit anyone here. Lastly, try not to pick apart my words I stated in this short address to you ALL. Try not to take things out of context to try and start shit with me. And, before you decide that you want to bash me in any way shape or form. Ask yourself this ONE question. "Why is it that I care so much what Co-Captain does or doesnt do? Co-Captain doesnt owe me ANYTHING, not even and explaination, but he has given me a lot".

Aloha and Good Luck to you in All your Future Endeavors, Co-Captain.

p.s, for those of you ignorant people who are stupid enough to make an unsubstantiated and unfair comment regarding what I wrote, be prepared as you will definately show and or confirm to everyone in this forum, who and what you really are. Just a heads up to you brainiacs.

Tokens
tell me you pasted and posted this again.

if you wrote this again, i will nominate you for the bullshit artist of the greater world.

let it go.

the people that like you will follow, and the people that don't won't. sound familiar.

i think people understand, i did at least.
but now it seems like you are trying to save face or get clients or whatever.

end this madness.

Tokens
it took three long months but marco and i agree on something.

put this stuff in the tout section or something.

Tokens
truelypadding, i guess it is easy to agree on this one.

c'mon co-captain, you know better than that...

first the mods deleted your e-mail from your profile the other day, and you put it back the other day...then they had to delete it again.

you posted this shit this morning, they've moved it to the rr, and then you posted it again.

let it go for gods sake, use the promotions forum, the rubber room, or write a book...

Banned
Tokens
Your welcome Hansen Bros. Just trying to Contribute something here. Aloha CC.

For anyone else who has a problem, again, ask yourself ONE question. "Why do I care what Co-Captain does or does not do".

**This a CBB Forum and I contributed my information that MANY others want to see. Is it wrong that I share with them something else in my LIFE. TruelyPadding, I thought we were done with all the shit. BTW, what is up with the Stupid Movie Games, theres no Movies in CBB.
icon_rolleyes.gif
C'mon, stop worrying about me and lets get back to WINNING CBB. If you dont like it then stay the FVCK OUT. This wasnt for anyway, and you guys do not speak for everyone. BELIEVE THAT JACK!
1036316054.gif

Tokens
i forgive it out. finally i did get it.

you put your to opinion plays in here so you could have all the other stuff in the cbb forum as well. outstanding.

damn you are one smart cookie.

sh*t cc, you don't need another service to represent you, do it yourself. you are the best at marketing i've ever seen.

go kick some tout butt. props and congrats once again.

their some more views and reply's. killier man, just killer.

ps. you didn't bitch about the movie stuff before. what gives now.

Tokens
Co-Capt

You have stated many times that at the end of the CBB year that you would post your final record that you have compiled on disk throughout the year. If that is complete can you please post it? Thank you.

Banned
Tokens
"WHY DO I CARE WHAT CO-CAPTAIN DOES OR DOES NOT DO?"...I mean, alot of people RESPECT and APPRECIATE him more than they do me...And, he does contribute so much to this forum and as well as, in other forums like CFB, NFL, etc...So WHY, WHY, WHY, do I care so much...am I just Jeal...NO...You think?....I guess so.
icon_frown.gif
I keep forgetting that I also do not speak for the rest of the people who come here to use this site...
icon_frown.gif

Go Rutgers...32-23
icon_frown.gif

Banned
Tokens
Ah, nysports,

Why do you need it? The season is already done. Isnt what I gave you enough. What else is it that you need? Not trying to find a way to start something, now are you, you sly dog you... LOL, just kidding... You know how people like to do those kinds of things, right.
icon_wink.gif
Maybe it would be better if I send you ALL my WRITEUPS for the GOY and GOM winners I had. I think that would be more of use to you, if your trying to find some edge in winning maybe you can take some pointers from them. I mean those were the best plays I had and compiled a record of (CFB & CBB) 14W-2L-1P= +90 Units.(88%)(less vig). Oh, yeah I did lose one GOM Teaser Play.

The record I posted reflects everything, even the stupid Halftime bets and over/unders, which I dont usually like to play, so I see no value in them at all. Hey, like I mentioned, if you want I can send you my GOY and GOM WRITEUPS maybe they can help you out in some way. Sure did help me out. I always like to help out others in whatever way I can. Dont see how me posting my past YTD record will help you at all. The year is done. I think it is more smarter and advantageous for you if we start to focus on next year. Best thing for us to do is to get some notes together so that we can grow and learn from one another. What do you think? Aloha CC.
1036316054.gif

Banned
Tokens
I am back, but your still a BORE to me.
icon_biggrin.gif
...Just kidding, you know how Co-Captain likes to kid around...
icon_biggrin.gif

Tokens
is the score really 41-33 right now?

talk about the jinx gods having thier say...

happens to me all the time

Banned
Tokens
Co-Captain, you are a class act! Thanks for all the winners you have provided over the basketball season. I have really enjoyed your write-ups and your hard work. Thanks for everything bro! Good luck to you in all that you do!

- FawvDog

Banned
Tokens
SMALLCAP

posted April 01, 2004 11:49 AM
I second that FawvDog; Co-Captain you rock I have made more money off your plays this season than I ever thought possible. Thanks for everything you've done for this forum; it's a better place because your here. PS - Where do you live in Hawaii? I come over every November for business and it would be really cool to hook up and watch some FOOTBALL!! and do some of this or this . I'm normally in the Honolulu area for a couple days and over in Hilo a couple days. Good luck with all your future endeavors

Banned
Tokens
Jaypaw,

Funny you should ask, I just started on the brewskis. Going slow right now, as tonight is Thirsty Thursday's and you know what I always do on these nights.
toast.gif
Enjoy em my friend. Aloha CC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DundadaReturns
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com